One of the fastest ways to gain attention online is through Local SEO. Impact can be seen in as little as 4-6 weeks assuming your website is optimized and ready to convert leads. Proper Small Business Local SEO can gain the attention of prospects and increase your revenue.
Create or Enhance Your Profile on sites that will
put your business “on the map” including…
- 93% of consumers say they are frustrated by incorrect information in online directories
- 80% of consumers lose trust in local businesses if they see incorrect or inconsistent contact details or business names online
- In the last 12 months, 71% of consumers had a negative experience because of incorrect local business information found online
- In the last year, 22% of consumers visited the wrong location for a business because the address was incorrect online
- Upon finding an inaccurate listing, consumers are more likely to blame the local business than the directory
- 24% of consumers will call a local business before going to visit it
- 40% would give up looking for a local business that they couldn’t find because the address was wrong online
- 68% of consumers would stop using a local business if they found incorrect information in online directories
Here’s How It Works
- Google displays your small business local SEO listings differently than other web pages. It may display them in a sidebar, or at the top of the search results in a map listing. In both cases your local SEO listings are displayed more prominently, resulting in higher conversions.
- When mobile users search for “business attorney near me” for example, the local SEO results are returned first. Search engines find the best possible businesses to display based on a user’s search. They source Google My Business and local directories.
- Local citations (listings) provide your contact information to interested searchers.
- The more directories on which you have citations (listings), the greater the chance of being returned high in the search results. Our team can help get your business on hundreds of directories.
- So capturing as many 5-star reviews as possible is important, and we can help!
We Set It Up And Manage It For You
- ZenChange will add your business address and phone number to your website, third-party directories and online review sites.
- But we don’t stop there. To improve ranking and conversion, we’ll upload pictures, add descriptions, keywords and more to each of these listings.
- We’ll update your Google My Business listing, make sure it has correct information and work with you to remove duplicates which hurt your ranking.
- We’ll prioritize the Local SEO listings according to our ranking strategy specific to your business.
- We’ll continue to maintain your listings and add new ones to increase your visibility.
Search Engine Algorithms Favor Local Listings
Search engine algorithms are changing all the time. Google, the largest search engine, not only favors local listings by displaying maps before other search results, but the search results themselves benefit from Local SEO. While Local SEO may not be enough to get you the number one ranking position, when combined with enough on page SEO, it can certainly get you pretty close.
With each new update to its algorithm, Google ranks local search results higher and higher, making Local SEO an essential part of your digital marketing strategy. You may have been able to get away without it a year ago, but definitely not now.
As a leading marketing firm, ZenChange has the local SEO expertise to literally get your small business on the map.
Is Your Small Business Invisible? Local SEO Can Fix That!
When we run our small business local SEO audit, we typically see one of two scenarios. Either your business is invisible and your competitors aren’t, which means that you need Local SEO just to catch up, or your business is invisible but so are your competitors. BONUS! Local SEO can get your phones ringing instead of theirs!