We’ll Start With An SEO Audit
Just like doctors need diagnostic tests before creating a treatment plan, digital marketers need an SEO audit so we know what is and isn’t working with your website. We’ll run some tests like the ones you see on this page and look for issues with any of the following and more:
- Page titles – are they the right length and keyword optimized?
- META descriptions – are they the right length, relevant to the page and will the page descriptions populated by search engines convert?
- Heading tags – do you have them and are they being used properly?
- Site map – do you have one? Is it up to date?
- Render blocking – is Java script and CSS interfering with how quickly your “above the fold” (i.e. what you see on your web page before scrolling) content loads?
- SSL Certificate – do you have one to give the search engines confidence in your site?
- Page speed – do your web pages load in 2 seconds or less? Longer and the search engines will penalize your ranking.
- Page requests – is your site optimized to handle the page requests it receives? This is important because as we start driving more traffic there it must be ready.
- Page size – are your pages light and nimble or are they loaded down with large files such as images that have not been optimized for web.
- Mobile friendliness – how well does your site perform on mobile? Is it quick and to the point? How easy is it to find your information on mobile?