A Google Adwords Campaign Begins With A Keyword Assessment
Here’s How It Works
Whether you’ve been in business for one day or one decade, Google Adwords pay per click advertising doesn’t care. Mostly, because it doesn’t know. With pay per click advertising, you can see a spike in incoming calls on Day One.
What exactly is pay per click advertising? Simply put, you pay for your listing with each click it generates. This is an excellent alternative to large, up-front payments for other forms of advertising. And if you can convert clicks to sales with a compelling call-to-action (CTA) on your landing page, the price you pay per click will be invaluable.
Google Adwords Return On Investment
With our conversion rates reaching as high as nearly 45%, and ROI for some companies hitting 200% or even 400% depending on the niche, this is one of the strongest sources of marketing that we recommend. Just think of what a Return on Investment like that would mean for your company.
How can we track these returns? With Google AdWords, we are able to track every click on your advertisement, and then measure that up against clicks and sales on your site. This helps us to determine if your conversion rates are high or low. If they’re low, we’ll be able to detect it early enough to where we can make changes before it’s too late.
You Have Already Seen What Google Adwords Can Do
Believe it or not, you may be more familiar with this form of advertising than you think. If you’re raising an eyebrow to the acronym PPC, thinking this all sounds so technical, just think about the last time you searched for something on Google. When the results came back, those top two or three results you see were placed there by Google AdWords.
Having a Google AdWords account can:
- Increase awareness of your business
- Gain new-client exposure with select keywords to your industry
- Generate leads at a low cost
- Grow your customer base
Why Should You Care About Google Adwords Pay Per Click Advertising?
1st Page Of Google
- Adwords is a bidding platform but even as a small or new business, with the right strategy it is possible for you to immediately appear at the top of search results for purchase oriented keyword searches, bringing you leads right away.
- Get found quickly with PPC.
PPC Drives Sales
- PPC traffic converts 50% higher than organic traffic (hint: it is focused on purchase oriented keywords)
- 66% of buyer intent keywords are paid clicks
- 65% of customers click on Adwords when purchasing
Your Competition Is Doing It
- 73% of marketers will increase their ad spend this year
- PPC ads can boost brand awareness 80%
- 53% of paid clicks are from a mobile device – your local customers trying to find you
Choose Your Small Business Google Adwords Package
Google is the number one search engine in the world, with over one billion searches per day. Being able to utilize this marketing phenomenon at such a low cost is something we highly recommend. You can add this to any one of our many marketing packages or you can have it as a standalone. Either way, you’re giving yourself an advantage over your competitors with pay per click advertising.
If you Google keywords representing how you would like to be found and see Adwords in the search results, it’s time to get in the game.
Interested in social media advertising? Check out our social media engagement packages.