Marketing Client Success Manager (Bilingual)
We are looking for a relationship-focused individual to join our team as a marketing client success manager. The responsibilities will include client email, chat, and zoom communications and acting as the liaison between client requests and our growth and delivery team members. If you are a natural extrovert with an upbeat attitude, excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish, time management skills, and can rally team members around client goals, plus you’re the right cultural fit for our company, then we’re willing to train you. It’s an incredible opportunity to learn and grow within a team of deep marketing consulting experts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor our business email and WhatsApp accounts for client communications and requests. Triage those requests to delivery team members with an understanding of whether the request should be billable (we’ll train you on this over time).
- Create new Asana tasks with budgets for new work to be assigned based on client requests.
- Schedule client meetings for onboarding, strategy calls, and performance review calls.
- Monitor our VoIP number for texts and messages. Be our “0” extension for low-volume calls during ET business hours (1-2 calls/day).
- Troubleshoot account access issues with clients by working with them on password resets.
- Call GoDaddy for their help with domain and account issues as needed.
- Execute our client onboarding SOP, including a welcome gift, creating new WhatsApp group chats, adding the client to our CRM, and creating our kickoff presentation using our template.
- Co-lead our onboarding calls with Sales
- Provide our web project clients with weekly status updates
- Work with clients for approval of software licenses we need to complete our work.
Who We Are:
ZenChange is a full-service marketing firm whose leadership blends decades of Fortune 500 consulting experience with helping thousands of small businesses to succeed. Our team includes marketing strategists, web developers, writers, social media specialists, SEO experts, and graphic designers. We can handle from small monthly marketing services to becoming a client’s outsourced marketing department complete with CMO. Marketing is 50% art and 50% science, and the science half is growing. Everything we do is measured by reporting and analytics to assess the ROI of our client’s marketing investment. We can make businesses look beautiful online, but we also have the technical expertise to drive performance. People often ask about our name. Small business owners are typically super busy, and most relationships with marketing firms demand a lot of their time and energy. We try to offload what we can to make their marketing experience easy and “Zen”! We love what we do, and we treat our client’s business as if it was our own.
As a growing and vibrant firm, we provide a unique opportunity for you to chart your own course. Whether you have a love for podcasting, video, social media content creation, or webinars, there is always room to creatively brainstorm on how you help ZenChange and our clients to grow using your talents.
Check us out at https://zenchange.com/
Who You Are:
At your core, you are a people person with empathy and customer service experience. You understand how to calm clients who may become frustrated by technical situations they don’t fully understand. You thrive in a busy environment where each day is different. You’re great at prioritizing multiple, time-sensitive tasks and keeping track of many things simultaneously. You enjoy working as part of a team but are quite comfortable diving in to get tasks done on your own. You have a generally positive and upbeat outlook on life and thrive on the challenge rather than being frazzled by it. If someone says “impossible”, you say, “I bet I can find a way”. Your communication skills are exceptional in English and Spanish, spoken and written. You’re a fun person to be around, and you’re looking for a challenging opportunity that can be a bit of a pressure cooker at times with all of the hundreds of activities and requests we have going on at any given time and our unwavering commitment to client service, but you’re excited to be part of a growing company and eager to learn from a very seasoned executive team.
You have a minimum of 3 years of customer service experience and an associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Job Type: Full-time – 20-40 hours per week, depending on your availability.
Have a fully functional home office with a computer and consistent, high-speed internet
Some marketing experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday 9:00-5:00 ET
Work Location: Remote