About Us Diane Moura
What Sets ZenChange Apart
Many marketing agencies can show you pretty pictures, but few can handle your marketing needs from end to end, including:
- Comprehensive marketing & business strategy (and not just creative)
- Market research
- Web design that doesn’t demand a lot of your time to define structure, creative, images & content – we can handle it all with as much or little input as you can give
- Copy writing (marketing writing) and content writing with creative and editorial oversight
- Social media management
- Online advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads etc.)
- Graphic design
- The discipline of task management and the tools to support it
- Analytics reports to assess results and provide input to marketing recommendations
- Our team includes expertise in strategy, consulting, financial analysis, web design, graphic design, SEO, online advertising, social media management and writing copy that converts.
- We love what we do and we’ll treat your business as if it was our own.
We believe that we are on this earth to empower the growth of companies who make a difference in the world.
- We are committed to bringing best practices and innovative thinking to help small and medium sized enterprises to grow profitably.
- The strategies we recommend are being used successfully in corporate boardrooms across America. We take these Fortune 500 success secrets and tailor them for small business.
- We strive to be a disruptor in the marketing industry. You won’t see big retainer fees from us and wonder what you’re paying for. We’re highly transparent and give you a “Chinese menu” approach to selecting the marketing and operational efficiency services you need to be successful.
Meet Our Leadership Team
Our leadership team and senior consultants are complemented by our talented writers, social media specialists, web developers and graphic designers who make everything we do possible.
Our Core Values
- A Promise Is A Promise – When we commit, we will deliver. What we say, we do. We expect the same of our suppliers, clients and partners.
- The Glass Is Half Full – Having a positive attitude is our choice. While we’re human and we may have bad moments, we will always do our best to turn lemons into lemonade.
- Dig Deep – We will only make recommendations to a client when we have dug deep enough into their situation to make sure we understand.
- Respect – Life is too short to be taken advantage of. We will treat all of our relationships with respect and fairness and never seek to take advantage. We expect the same.
What Comes With Every Package
- We start with a video recorded on boarding call we use for training our tea, so they can understand your business and imitate your “voice” in their writing.
- A content calendar so we can plan ahead
- All content is quality reviewed by a professional editor
- We use software to verify original content
- You will be assigned a project manager to oversee the timeliness of our tasks and be a quick point of contact in case you need to reach someone or need something while someone is in a meeting. You may reach her by phone or text and we will provide you a special email that will automatically open a task for her to manage so requests don’t fall through the cracks.