- We are committed to bringing best practices and innovative thinking to help small and medium sized enterprises to grow profitably.
- The strategies we recommend are being used successfully in corporate boardrooms across America. We take these Fortune 500 success secrets and tailor them for small business.
- We strive to be a disruptor in the marketing industry. You won’t see big retainer fees from us and wonder what you’re paying for. We’re highly transparent and give you a “Chinese menu” approach to selecting the marketing and operational efficiency services you need to be successful.
Meet Our Leadership Team
Diane is a passionate executive business consultant with 30 years of business and financial management experience from Corporate America to Small Business in the U.S., Canada, England, Australia and Latin America. She has expertise in marketing, corporate planning, product management, CRM, sales, operations, customer service, credit and collections. A thought leader with the versatility to set a compelling organizational vision and align with performers at all levels to guide execution, she moves easily from high level strategy to operational details. She is an expert facilitator able to bridge the communication gap between diverse groups to ensure clarity and consensus and has personally facilitated over 100 workshops. She has a proven track record in financial and cultural turnarounds and has successfully led sales teams to close high 8 figure deals. She has managed teams up to 300 people and budgets to $20 million. Diane speaks English, French and Portuguese.
Our Senior Consultants
Our Project Managers
Our project managers keep our projects running smoothly. They work with our clients and team members to manage requests and make sure our tasks are completed on time.
Our Talented Team
Our leadership team and senior consultants are complemented by our talented writers, social media specialists, web developers and graphic designers who make everything we do possible.
Our Core Values
- A Promise Is A Promise – When we commit, we will deliver. What we say, we do. We expect the same of our suppliers, clients and partners.
- The Glass Is Half Full – Having a positive attitude is our choice. While we’re human and we may have bad moments, we will always do our best to turn lemons into lemonade.
- Dig Deep – We will only make recommendations to a client when we have dug deep enough into their situation to make sure we understand.
- Respect – Life is too short to be taken advantage of. We will treat all of our relationships with respect and fairness and never seek to take advantage. We expect the same.