Free Business Resources
There is a wealth of information online to assist business leaders and owners. So much in fact that it is often difficult to wade through and find what you need. Here we have assembled some of our favorites for your convenience. Click on the subject area for a list of applicable resources.
- www.sba.gov – extensive library of articles on a variety of small business management topics
- www.uschamberfoundation.org/center-women-business – videos and articles on starting and growing a woman owned business
- www.audible.com – download audio books to listen on your smartphone, improving the productivity of your commute. Try working out to a good business book!
- www.salesdog.com – weekly newsletter of sales advice. Subscribe and get a free ebook on closing sales.
- www.score.org – free articles and business mentoring
- www.famee.org – free online small business marketing courses
- www.brandeo.com – marketing ideas and solutions blog and videos
- www.mindtools.com – library of articles on everything from leadership skills to project management. Free weekly career skills newsletter.
- http://hbiffl.com/ – information on funding options and resources for Hispanic owned business. Grants available that may be used to pay for a ZenChange marketing plan or CRM/Marketing Automation.
- www.bizfilings.com – file business licenses, incorporate, register a DBA and more
- http://www.gonzalezlaw.biz/ – Alexis Gonzalez Law – legal help with incorporation, partnership agreements, client agreements, intellectual property and litigation
- http://amlaw-miami.com/ – AM Law – legal help with business restructuring, bankruptcy, business property closings and lease agreements
- http://rrbhlaw.com/ – RRBH Law – Insurance Claim Litigation
- http://www.casalmoreno.com/ – Casal & Moreno P.A. – Buy/sell agreements, buying or selling a business, small business estate planning