How To Use A Fractional CMO:
- Evaluate product/market fit
- Establish a marketing function and provide leadership until it is self-sustaining
- Create KPIs in support of the customer experience and guide the organization toward a rhythm of self-evaluation and communication.
- Establish a sales & marketing playbook for your products or services.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures based on repeatable processes.
- Streamline your sales, client on-boarding, up-sell and cross-sell processes.
- Evaluate the technology used to support the customer experience and recommend improvements.
- Lead communications between business and technology teams to establish a compelling MVP.
- Strategy alignment workshops.
- Develop a business or marketing plan.
We offer packages from 1 hour/month to multiple days per month or 1-time workshop events or consulting meetings.
Exponential Organizations (ExOs) have this in common:
- Industry disruptor
- Technology enabled
- Leverage crowds
- Incent customer engagement
- Scale without resource ownership
- Dashboards & KPIs
Do you have the right formula but need help getting to scale?
Are you ready to take your business to the next level with a professional marketing, social media or operations strategy? Whether you are looking to start small with guidance on how to get things running, or you’re ready to go big and focus on exponential growth, it all starts with a strategy session.
Mallory has 15+ years in the small business marketing industry, having led startups and established companies across the country from incubation through go to market launches. Her expertise includes:
- Small Business Marketing Strategy
- E-Commerce / Shopify Strategy
- Marketing Process + Email Automation
- Social Media Strategy
- Branding + Brand Strategy Development
- Go To Market Launch
Not ready for a full time Chief Marketing Officer but need experienced executive guidance? Our Fractional CMO role becomes an extension of your executive team. She provides strategy guidance, input to key decisions and oversight of KPIs to hold the leadership accountable for progress.
Diane Moura, BCom., MBA, takes on select clients with significant growth potential to provide leadership and strategic guidance. Her experience includes:
- 30 years business consulting with 30 of the Fortune 500
- Marketing, CRM & Process optimization
- Global: U.S., Canada, England, Australia & Latin America
- Small businesses and ExO startups
- Financial and cultural turnarounds
- Led sales teams to close deals to $100 million
- Managed teams up to 300 and annual budgets to $20 million
- Fractional CMO for startup telehealth company with $7 million financing
- Oversaw offshoring of 200-person contact center
- Market entry strategy for Chinese-Australian Internet bank
- Latin American market entry for technology company
- Customer segmentation strategy for large bank
Are you looking to get your product or service seen by thousands of qualified people who are not aware of you yet? We can show you how! Nick has personally managed over a million dollars worth of ad spend and worked with companies as small as local pizza shops and as big as Audi.
- Facebook Ad Consulting
- YouTube Ad Consulting.
- LinkedIn Ad Consulting.
- Google Adwords Consulting
- Landing Page Consulting
Looking for help with your website’s infrastructure or development? Let us help! Rans has personally managed over 50 WordPress website building projects and has been 100% accountable for optimization campaigns with full project management responsibility on many different marketing verticals, as well as various levels of online competitiveness. He can help you create an SEO friendly website that both Google and your customers come back to.
- Web Page Optimization- Execute On-Page SEO Mechanical Elements (H-Tags, Images, Text Structure & Formatting) while utilizing skills in organizing website content into hierarchies.
- Comprehensive Website Audits- Rans will show you how to examine, test, and diagnose for website visibility issues. Document Baselines and Benchmarks. Check Google Indexing statuses, Moz’s Domain Authority Factors, Traffic Statistic, Keyword targeting and Focus.
- Make Strategy Recommendations- Provides ongoing consulting and Guidance for the big picture along with incremental detail changes to make better web pages. Propose Digital Marketing Campaign strategies, tactics, and schedule timelines. Evaluate progress based upon actions implemented. Recommend third-party experts in specialized services when needed to create a topnotch digital marketing team.
Looking For Executive Input To Your Strategy?
Business Strategy With Diane
Marketing Strategy With Mallory
Web dev and builds with Rans
Digital Media Buying With Nick