There are several CRM tools on the market geared to realtors. We evaluated several and came down to Top Producer and Infusionsoft. Possibly the best feature of Top Producer is that it handles lead consolidation from Realtor.com®, Trulia®, Zillow®, Boomtown®, Homes.com and many more. It also integrates with MLS® to import contact and property data. It isn’t quite as robust in terms of campaign management as Infusionsoft which explains why many realtors do use that tool to manage their business. However for a very basic CRM it works. Do be aware that integration with Mailchimp is one-way which means that it will send lists but not update opt-outs or contact information changes and this must be done manually. It doesn’t integrate with any other popular mail tool but you can create templates within Top Producer. It integrates Market Snapshot® so you can easily send neighborhood reports.
We do find that Infusionsoft, while a bit higher priced, edges out Top Producer for its flexibility, integrated newsletters, email drip campaigns and nurture programs. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Send someone an email, and if they click on the property, call them to follow up.
- Ask open house visitors to sign in on an Infusionsoft form from an iPad, capture their information and put them into a drip campaign to follow up.
- Integrate with Realtor.com, Zillow etc. to capture leads.
- Appointment reminders with text message
- Monthly formatted newsletter to be used in social media campaigns.
- Website “more information” form and a series of timed follow up emails.
- Website “free white paper” or “free ebook” offer in response to capturing someone’s contact info. We can also link to this from social media.
- Take a picture of a business card at an event and the prospect receives an email expressing how nice it was to meet them and potentially including an offer of a meeting, consultation or further information as they are walking out the door
- General listing campaign to build confidence in potential sellers so that they will understand the traps, pitfalls and options in the home selling process.
- FSBO campaign to show owners the value of listing with LC Real Estate
- General buyer campaign providing prospects with helpful guidance and consistent interaction in a 24-month nurture campaign
- Past client campaign to connect with and qualify clients with whom you have worked with in the past
- Expired listing campaign to give sellers insight and warnings about effectively selling their homes
A basic landing page using Infusionsoft that you may use as a campaign funnel page for social media or paid advertising. This landing page may include information about the business but with a focus on capturing contact information via a web form.